Cygwin is not passing arguments to Windows apps

Karl Crary crary@cs.cmu.edu
Sun Dec 17 14:29:03 GMT 2023

I have stumbled on to a fix, but I am still puzzled. The problem arises
when either of the following lines appears in my /etc/fstab:

c: /c ntfs binary,noacl,cygexec,user 0 0
c: /home ntfs binary,noacl,cygexec,user 0 0

I've taken them out and it's working now, but I'm still puzzled by how
those lines created the problem. Those lines worked verbatim on my last
Cygwin installation; what changed?

Karl Crary