Re: My delayed complaint about spam on this list

> On Jun 4, 2018, at 2:30 PM, Frank Farance wrote:
>
> I've seen a bunch of spam, and it's continued for a while (beyond my expectation that it would have already ended).

Fortunately, no one's here to meet your expectations.

If you have issues with the lists, you should take to the right place. Hint: it isn't here.

See https://cygwin.com/lists.html, the bottom of the page.

> If you would like to reply to me, please send your response to me directly, DO NOT SEND TO THE LIST.

For someone who's "administered E-mail lists for two-plus decades," you don't seem to understand how they work.