Re: cygserver - Postgres Multiple connection Load Testing - Inifinte Loop

On Jun 20 19:29, Marco Atzeri wrote:

> > > as she is back, we can humble rise her attention to the matter.
> >
> > I can do that, but wouldn't it be nice if somebody would actually
> > try to debug Cygserver further, to handle this new testcase correctly
> > as well?  6 weeks, and nobody actually tries.  Sigh.
> >

> > Corinna
>
> I agree.
>
> To my discharge:
> - I have no clue what to look for, my knowledge of cygwin inside
>   is not so good.

There are not a lot of Cygwin internals involved, it's pretty much all
in cygserver.

> - Real life is eating my available time for cygwin.
> - The Symantec Endpoint Protection BLODA, that I can not get rid of,
>   is making strace impossible and debugging a nightmare.
>
> Sorry
> Marco

No worries.  But I only have so much time on my hands either, so it
would be nice if others (not necessarily you) would try to plunge into
the code and debug it from the inside.  Sources *are* available after
all, and there's no ban on asking source code related question on
cygwin-developers.

Corinna

Red Hat