Re: when I try to open file with another user on CYGWIN , I get access denied message

On 16/05/2017 20:22, Dan Kegel wrote:
On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 7:44 AM, Alex <lombak@gmx.com> wrote:
Did you try
     chmod 755 foo.dat
on the file (assuming it's named foo.dat)?

Yes I did , but I can access only the current files. If they send new file
next time, it won't get this setup so not possible to open.

Just add the chmod in your script.

Hi Dan
Could you please tell me how can I chmod to script , I don't know how to do it
Thanks

---