Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: dash-0.5.8-3

On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 14:37:00, Houder wrote:
>  - I get the same result (for both the current cygwin1.dll and the modified one)
>  - enter alt-234,
>    followed by a backspace, followed by a linefeed

Ok, I can dup this. In your previous email you did not mention the final
newline. Here is my similar test:

1. echo
2. Alt 234
3. Backspace

Dash result:

    $ echo | od -tcx1
    0000000 316  \n
             ce  0a

Bash result:

    $ echo | od -tcx1
    0000000  \n
             0a

Obviously Bash is not the problem, nor readline as Dash doesnt use readline. So
it appears the issue this time is again with cygwin1.dll, or perhaps the Dash
package.