Re: sincerely beg your help!!! for getting version 2.6.0-1

hi Repin/team

thanks for your reply!

i also tried to install at c:/cygwin64
and the cygwin version is also 2.6.1-1

it is not due to my install method. i just mean that i am using the latest setupexe, so the version is 2.6.1-1.
and what i need is how to install 2.6.0-1 currently?
or can you send me some dll to replace so that i can get "2.6.0-1" using "cygcheck -c cygwin"?

please help me!!!

发自我的 iPhone