Re: Error starting sshd: "Win32 error 1069"

Here I found the fix which works for me
Method 1: Run Memory diagnostics
The Memory diagnostic tool will check and fix any issues with the computer’s
memory. You can refer these steps to run this tool.
a)      Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
b)      Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
c)       Click on Administrative tools and select “Windows memory
diagnostic” and follow the prompts.
Method 2: Update BIOS and chipset drivers
This issue could also be caused due to outdated Basic Input Output system
(BIOS) or chipset drivers. I would suggest you to visit the manufacturer’s
website to download and install the latest BIOS and chipset drivers.
Method 3: Automatic repair
If you are unable to boot the computer, then I would suggest you to perform
an Automatic repair. The Automatic repair can detect and fix the issues that
prevent the computer from starting normally. You will need the Windows 8
disc to perform an Automatic repair. Refer these steps:
a)      When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check
the option for boot menu, it will usually be F12.
b)      Restart the computer, keep pressing the Boot menu option key to
enter the boot menu and change the boot option to CD\DVD ROM
c)       After you boot your computer using Windows DVD or System Repair
Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD
or DVD". Press any key.
d)       Select the correct time and Keyboard type.
e)       Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner
f)       Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and then click Automatic
repair.
Hope this helps.
  How To Fix IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL – 0x0000000A ?
<http://www.deskdecode.com/how-to-fix-stop-0x0000000a-irql_-not_-less_-than_-equal/>