Cygwin 2.6.0 Fork issue

Hi,

I am using cygwin 2.6.0 (32 bit) version with Actian Pervasive version 12.

We have a program which will call fork() and in child process Btrieve
file is getting opened.

While using latest version of cygwin, file open call is not working ,
Its not opening file nor displaying any error.

Could you please help me on this .

I checked all installation also . Still problem exist

Regards,
Rashi