Re: pdfseparate does nothing for me?

On 2016-11-15 13:21, Ian Lambert wrote:

I try to stay up to date, but it is difficult because setup would not
accept network proxy settings the last time I tried, so I'm using
apt-cyg download and setup local installs as a workaround, and this
does not always get me the latest versions of packages (and requires
many painful copy/pastes from Update Announcements).

Try an old python apt-cyg with upgrade and other options:
http://www.lilypond.org/~janneke/software/cyg-apt
I have not yet read or tried this.