Re: Resend: pdfseparate does nothing for me?

On Tue, 11/15/16, Ken Brown <kbrown@cornell.edu> wrote:

 Subject: Re: Resend: pdfseparate does nothing for me?
 To: cygwin@cygwin.com
 Date: Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 1:56 PM

 On 11/15/2016 9:59 AM,
 Ian Lambert wrote:
 >> The procedure
 entry point nghttp2_http2_strerror could not
 >> be located
 >> in
 the dynamic link library cygnghttp2-14.dll.
 >>  [...]
 redacted cygcheck -svr output is attached.

 > libnghttp2_14
                      1.7.1-1

 You don't have the current
 version of libnghttp2_14 installed.

 Ken

Moving to version 1.14.0-1 fixed it.

cygcheck did say "OK" for the previous version, however :)

libnghttp2_14                             1.7.1-1                         OK

I try to stay up to date, but it is difficult because setup would not accept network proxy settings the last time I tried, so I'm using apt-cyg download and setup local installs as a workaround, and this does not always get me the latest versions of packages (and requires many painful copy/pastes from Update Announcements).

Thank you!