Re: `CYGWIN=winsymlinks:nativestrict`, `ln -s target link` fails if target doesn't exist

Hi Gene:
  I made a patch for my private use.
  First of all, you should setup `nativenocheck` in CYGWIN environment
variable to enable this feature.
  If the target does not exist, it will check the last digit of target
path, for '/' it will create a <SYMLINKD> instead of <SYMLINK>

在 2016/4/30 8:14, Gene Pavlovsky 写道: