Re: Advice for debugging heap mismatches? (Win10 Insider build 14926)

Tony Kelman writes:
>> Something occupies the heap area for Cygwin, based on the low address.
>> What does /proc/self/maps tell you?
>
> $ cat /proc/self/maps
[…]

> Hopefully you know what you're looking at there. Anything meaningful in that?

No, that looks like I'd expect it to.  You need to look at the process
map when you have fork problems, since the problem seems to be
intermittent.  Have you tried to play around with the virus scanner
settings?

Regards,
Achim.