Unknown+User Unix_Group+505 on smb shares in a domian

My system is joined to a domain and is connected to multiple servers via
mapped network shares in Windows. All of the windows servers allow read/write
access to all files, but the Fedora servers all open with read-only access.
I can still write to most files in vim by specifying :w! so it's not like
I can't do anything, it just becomes an inconvenience.

I have searched for similar issues and read through the documentation for
samba shares, but the solutions all point to things to do when not on a domain.
The servers are not using winbindd to map users and my access to them is limited
to a standard user. I can't add SAM comments since my user account is not
a local account, but on the domain and I'm not sure if it is being used by
the organization.

Here is the output of the mount command:
	❯ mount
	C:/cygwin64/bin on /usr/bin type ntfs (binary,auto)
	C:/cygwin64/lib on /usr/lib type ntfs (binary,auto)
	C:/cygwin64 on / type ntfs (binary,auto)
	C: on /cygdrive/c type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
	I: on /cygdrive/i type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
	J: on /cygdrive/j type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
	M: on /cygdrive/m type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
	N: on /cygdrive/n type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
	O: on /cygdrive/o type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
	P: on /cygdrive/p type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
	Q: on /cygdrive/q type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
	R: on /cygdrive/r type smbfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
	S: on /cygdrive/s type smbfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
	U: on /cygdrive/u type smbfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
	V: on /cygdrive/v type smbfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
	W: on /cygdrive/w type smbfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
	X: on /cygdrive/x type smbfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
	Y: on /cygdrive/y type smbfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
	Z: on /cygdrive/z type smbfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)

And here is the user/group info for each mapped drive:
	❯ ls -l /cygdrive
	total 96
	d---r-x---+ 1 NT SERVICE+TrustedInstaller NT SERVICE+TrustedInstaller 0 Sep 26 08:50 c
	drwxrwx---+ 1 Administrators              Domain Users                0 Sep 14 11:57 i
	drwxrwx---+ 1 SYSTEM                      SYSTEM                      0 Sep 26 12:55 j
	drwxrwx---+ 1 Administrators              Domain Users                0 Sep 27 07:55 m
	drwxrwx---+ 1 Administrators              Unknown+Group               0 Sep  8 13:26 n
	drwxrwx---+ 1 Administrators              Unknown+Group               0 Dec 31  2015 o
	drwxrwx---+ 1 Administrators              Unknown+Group               0 Jun 12  2014 p
	drwxrwx---+ 1 SYSTEM                      SYSTEM                      0 Aug 15 15:04 q
	drwxr-xr-x  1 root                        ieng6_root                  0 Jul 12 04:04 r
	drwxr-xr-x  1 root                        ieng6_root                  0 Jul 12 04:04 s
	drwxr-xr-x  1 root                        ieng6_root                  0 Jul 12 04:04 u
	drwxr-xr-x  1 root                        ieng6_root                  0 Jul 12 04:04 v
	drwxrwxr-x  1 Unknown+User                Unix_Group+505              0 Sep 21 09:41 w
	drwxrwxr-x  1 Unix_User+99                Unix_Group+505              0 Sep 27 13:59 x
	drwxrwxr-x  1 Unix_User+99                Unix_Group+101              0 Sep 21 15:20 y
	drwxrwxr-x  1 Unknown+User                Unix_Group+505              0 Sep 15 15:18 z

Here are the mappings:
	NET USE O: \\REDACTED1\www /user:$USER
	NET USE P: \\REDACTED2\www /user:$USER
	NET USE Q: \\REDACTED3\ASA\REDACTED
	NET USE R: \\REDACTED4\www /user:REDACTED4\cwporter password
	NET USE S: \\REDACTED5\docs /user:$USER password
	NET USE T: \\REDACTED6\ /user:$USER password
	NET USE U: \\REDACTED7\docs /user:sspps-portal\cwporter password
	NET USE V: \\REDACTED8\docs /user:sspps-portal\cwporter password
	NET USE W: \\REDACTED9\docs\dev /user:$USER password
	NET USE X: \\REDACTED10\docs\public /user:$USER
	NET USE Y: \\REDACTED11\docs\public /user:$USER password
	NET USE Z: \\REDACTED12\docs\dev /user:$USER password

I don't seem to be able to grasp what I'm missing or what I need to do in order to get
write access without jumping through hoops. The mappings work without issues in Windows
but for some reason they just don't work the same way in cygwin.

Can anything tell me what I might be missing?

Thanks,
Wayne Porter