Re: Won't let me load the new software

Greetings, Walter Rutledge!

> [main] Intellycheckupdates 5948 find_fast_cwd: Warning: coulnd't compute
> FAST_CWD pointer.

> Please let me know what I need to do to get the program loaded and working
> again please

You need to paste the error message to google search and read the answer there.
It has been mentioned so many times, you have no excuse to have this post in
the list.
Your Cygwin is old. Ages, if not decades old.
Update.
This issue was fixed a very, very, very long time ago.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...