RE: Trouble installing to UNC path and/or mapped network drive

Thanks for your reply.

Noted, but maybe we are talking about different types of sharing?
In our scenario we are actually using the Cygwin installation as a shared multi-user system,
we are not sharing the just the installation packages for multiple installations like a mirror.

It's a bit wild if you ask me :)
If I didn't use it every day I wouldn't think that sort of setup would work in practice.
There are some valid reasons it has been set up this way, but it does come with some special headaches as well...

I'll look into rebase anyway, thanks for the tip.

(BTW, my original issue has been resolved, for details see my reply to Erik)

Best regards

Andreas Wettergren
Translation Support
Office: +46 31-360 98 30