Re: chere mintty window position

Are you seeing this on Windows 10?  I have noticed a lot of other apps
do this as well on Windows 10, such as Evernote and Firefox.  It seems
to be caused by the invisible window border that Windows 10 puts on
everything to make it appear that apps have no border, but still give
you enough pixels to grab them to resize with the mouse.  You won't
notice it if you always have your apps maximized.

In that case, I don't think even a position parameter would help,
since the 0,0 would still include the invisible window border, unless
maybe you tried negative positions.

The fix needs to be done in code, as described here:
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/35259756/wpf-and-windows-10-invisible-border-around-windows

You can pass options to mintty when you run chere using the -o option.
Try something like -o "-p -5,-5".  Run "chere -h" to see help.