Re: problem building with cmake under cygwin (need clang)

On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 6:06 PM, Marco Atzeri  wrote:

> Csaba was clear but it seems you are misunderstanding,
> the call to cmake is
>
>        cmake [options] <path-to-source>

No, not <path-to-source> but <path-to-CMakeLists.txt>

For quickhull, CMakeLists.txt is in the root of the project, the
sources are under the src directory.

Regardless of where the build is performed, the path in the cmake
invocation must point to the root of the project. Copying
CMakeLists.txt into ./src and pointing cmake to ./src is unlikely to
work.

All of this is moot because the author of quickhull littered
CMakeLists.txt with clang-specific compiler switches. He made no
attempt to cater for the world's most widely used C++ compiler (GCC).

Csaba