Parallelization

I am working on a non-linear, boring system of ODEs, boring being
defined as non-stiff and without other numerical surprises.
So, CV_ADAMS works well.

The only interesting part is that there are very many of the ODEs,
around 30000 at the moment, and that each ODE depends on around half of
the others, so a Jacobian (were I to calculate it) would be quite
densely packed.

Sundials works well for this problem, but it takes rather a lnog time
and only utilizes a single processor on a 20-core machine.

So, the question: Is there a way to parallelize the calculation for
this? The references in the Sundials docs that I have seen only refer
to parallelization of solving linear equations, which I do not need
to do.

Regards

	Thomas