Re: Midnight Commander is very slow when starting and changing directories

Recompiled mc on cygwin with default and --without-vfs, did not fix issue

Tried to install the unofficial win32 mc build that is not using
cygwin - and this issue is still there!

I think this is not an issue with cygwin. Will try with MC's issue
tracker/mailing list/whatever they got.

Could someone verify that the unofficial windows build of mc does not
use cygwin?
https://sourceforge.net/projects/mcwin32/

--
Pozdrawiam,