Re: Consequences of mount -c

On 24/06/2016 11:52, Fergus wrote:
I have set
/bin/mount -c "/"
in â~/.bashrc with many subsequent easements in use.
In /usr/share/fonts/microsoft/ there are unfortunately
multiple links referring to files in
/cygdrive/c/Windows/Fonts/; all broken.
Similarly inâ /etc/, several links pointing to files in
/cygdrive/c/Windows/System32/drivers/etc/; all broken.
I've only just noticed this. I don't much want to remove the mount -c instruction. Is there anything else that can be done to correct things?
Fergusâ
ââ

if you use mount in â~/.bashrc, it is too late for postinstall script
like

/etc/postinstall/zp_fontconfig_cache_1.sh

Use /etc/fstab

# For a description of the file format, see the Users Guide
# http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using.html#mount-table

none / cygdrive binary 0 0

and run again
/etc/postinstall/zp_fontconfig_cache_1.sh

Regards
Marco