Re: xpdf relocation error

On 5/28/2016 6:04 AM, Jaakov Jaakov wrote:
I selected xpdf only, and put everything else into "keep", but after my
choice setup also strongly suggested perl-Lingua-Translit as "required
by biber", though both biber and perl-Lingua-Translit were explicitly
set to "keep". This is counterintutitive.

Here's the explanation: perl-Lingua-Translit is not yet in the Cygwin distribution; so you don't currently have it installed, and setting it to "keep" has no effect. It will be a requirement of the next version of biber, which is what is in my repository. You can safely ignore setup's suggestion that you install perl-Lingua-Translit.

Ken