Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] clamav 0.99.1-1

On 3/30/16 10:08 AM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:

* clamav-0.99.1-1
* clamav-doc-0.99.1-1
* libclamav7-0.99.1-1
* libclamav-devel-0.99.1-1
* clamav-db-main-57-1
* clamav-db-daily-21477.253-1

Clam AntiVirus is a GPL anti-virus toolkit for UNIX, featuring command-line
scanner, fast, multi-threaded daemon, database updater with support for
digital signatures, virus scanner C library, detection of over 20000
viruses, worms and trojans, built-in support for RAR (2.0), Zip, Gzip,
Bzip2, built-in support for Mbox, Maildir and raw mail files

This is an update to the latest upstream release.

I'm seeing segfaults with this version when recursively scanning large directories. Running Cygwin x86_64 on Windows Server 2012.

In the past this happened when some 32-bit files were in the source tree when the 64-bit version was built. It's possible this happened again. Any chance we could get a new 64-bit build?