Re: Proposed patch for web site: update most links to HTTPS

Greetings, Brian Clifton!

Please don't top-post. thanks.

I prefer it not forcing either, and only force secure connection, when absolutely
necessary. I.e. when downloading the setup binary.

> Links which ONLY work on http *have not* been changed and there are no other
> changes in this patch.

Secure connections been painfully slow and just annoying, when all you need is
a quick glance at the documentation.
All internal links must be relative to the domain and not force either
protocol or the domain name.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin