Re: Cygwin-2.5.0 net share wbadmin no longer working post update

I am still scratching my head on this one. I did read the link you
provided. I am sure this should not be an issue as we have been
running this for a long time without any issues. Keys where never an
issue in that past. Currently the other computer is still auth via AD
using cyg_serv as a domain user and running cyg_serv with SYSTEM
privilege via gpo. That second computer is doing backups with out any
issues. It is only the updated 2.5.0 machines we are having issues
with. I will go over the link and ensure that the we are creating the
token if necessary. If I find anything I will keep you updated as well
as this could help others in the future as well.