Re: native Linux userland in Windows 10

Andrey Repin scripsit:

> Which means, I can't call diff between files on my file manager's two panels?

What on earth does that mean?

In any case, though it is hard to be sure (no /etc/fstabs file), I
think that /mnt/c is hardwired into lxss, not the result of a Linux-level
mount operation.

> At the same time, you could run any given VM and get much better options and
> choices.

Of course.  And you could have even more options and choices with a
separate Linux box.

--
John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        cowan@ccil.org
There are three kinds of people in the world: