Re: Cygwin-2.5.0 net share wbadmin no longer working post update

Alexandria Gutierrez writes:
> I also have a feeling it has something to do with the way ssh is
> sending the single quotations over to windows.

The ssh will never see those single quotes since they're stripped out by
the shell, so it can't send them over to Windows anyway.  You have to
add at least another level of quotes.

> My main concern is that prior to cygwin-2.5.0 it was working
> correctly, with out any changes, and I have tested on multiple
> machines.

Whatever did change, your expectations about the handling of these
quotes seems to be at odds with reality.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: