Re: Missing dependency ?

On Tue, Apr 05, 2016 at 01:36:39PM +0200, Nicolas Viard wrote:
> I've got an error 500 trying to run git instaweb (after installing
> gitweb package) because nothing was installed to run
> /usr/share/gitweb/gitweb.cgi .
> I solved it with perl-CGI package.
>
> So I think a dependency between gitweb and perl-CGI is missing, am I right ?

Seems likely.  In fact I'd just made a note to myself, entirely
independently of your email, that I need to go through and audit the
dependencies of the various Git packages.  I'll try and find the time to
check what the dependencies should be within the next week or so; I
suspect so-called "real life" will get in the way of managing that
before then.

Adam (your local friendly Git maintainer)