Re: Installing python's pypiwin32

Hi Ray,

Thanks. That is actually where I started but I was not aware I needed
those first 2 assignments. I did not find any examples of MessageBoxW
that included that detail. However, now I get a different error. I am
guessing there is another import I'm missing:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./test.py", line 5, in <module>
    user32=cdll.LoadLibrary('/cygdrive/c/Windows/System32/User32.dll')
NameError: name 'cdll' is not defined