Re: crash caused by stack-allocated array in child process after fork?

Thomas Wolff wrote:
Might it be related to
https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-developers/2016-03/msg00000.html ?

I can only comment on this last sentence. Although I was seeing a particular function declared as a constructor being run twice, I was confused about the timing (due to not properly flushing log messages). With proper logging, I saw that both constructor runs were in the parent process and had nothing to do with that parent later forking.

..mark