Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: coreutils-8.25-1

Mark Geisert writes:
> I can't answer to whether it's worth saving :-) but if it is, I think I
> can help.  Has it diverged enough into Windows-isms that it could fit
> under the cygutils umbrella?  Either there or as a separate su package
> works for me.

The way things are on Windows you'd end up with something that's very
close to ssh and I'm not sure that the removal of those parts you don't
really need locally makes enough of a difference to make the exercise
worthwhile.

> Anybody out there using 'su'?  Speak now, or forever hold the pieces.

I'd rather need something akin to sudo most of the time.

Regards,
Achim.