Re: Crash X11 with 3 commands

Just my 2 cents.

I can't reproduce this, but once the script is executed 3 or more times,
I start seeing permanent visual artifacts in the xterm window, which may
indicate memory corruption.

The artifacts have nothing to do with the terminal state (hard resetting
the terminal doesn't help).

The screenshot is here:
<https://habrastorage.org/files/23e/b52/ac4/23eb52ac47c246cd9fbd41fa50508a70.png>

Regards,