Re: Last Version of Cygwin for XP

On 2016-02-10 11:13, LMH wrote:
Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
On 2016-02-09 19:37, Jonathan Brenster wrote:
I saw a post a number of months back indicating that XP support would
start to phase out in Dec '15.

Is there a last version or intended last version that still officially
supports it?

Support for XP has yet to be removed but that is subject to change at
any time.

I would find it very helpful if there was official notification to this
list when a version is released that no longer supports XP. I am sure
that other users like myself who still have XP on some machines would
also appreciate notification.

That will surely be mentioned in the announcement of whichever version of the 'cygwin' package this takes effect.

--
Yaakov