Re: Latest curl fails with error 55 (Failed sending HTTP request) with specific URL

On 2016-02-08 06:57, Andrew Clark wrote:
I've been running a simple script that uses curl to generate a token
from a web service. Up until the last release (7.47.0-2), this had
been working fine. Now, however, I'm consistently getting

curl: (55) Failed sending HTTP request

The script I have boils down to this curl request:

$ curl --header "$header"
https://implementation.concursolutions.com/net2/oauth2/accesstoken.ashx

where $header contains

$ echo "$header"
Authorization: Basic Sm9oblNtaXRoQGRhdGFpbnRlbnNpdHlsbGMuY29tOldlbGNvbWUxCg==

(these are values for a dummy account with this provider set up to
allow access to their token service)

A separate --header flag should be used for each header that you wish to set. IOW:

curl --header "Authorization: Basic $AUTH" --header "X-ConsumerKey: $KEY" $URL

--
Yaakov