Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer message Cygwin 2.4.0-1 on Windows10

I just downloaded cygwin
_base
_subversion
_Perl
_openssh
_tnftp

...on a new Dell desktop with Windows 10 Enterprise installed last
week and I am getting this error from many commands:.

E:\sandbox\sc>which bin
      0 [main] which 4660 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute
FAST_CWD pointer.  Please report this problem to
the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com

I rooted around on the internet and found this:

"Ok, I think you found the source of the problem. Indeed, another
cygwin1.dll (version 1.7.17) gets included as a dependency of tail.exe
in the all-in-one package and must have overwrite the one included
with Dynamips (version 1.7.28)."

I did find other threads on the web discussing this, but most were
older and referred to Windows 8.x.

Also tried reinstalling just the default cygwin package and the
problem persisted.

I then searched for cygwin1.dll on the internet, but cold not figure
out how to update just cygwin1.dll.  I did not attempt to use a pay
website to correct this problem.

I did find other threads on the web discussing the FAST_CWD pointer
issue, but most were older and referred to Windows 8.x.

Also tried reinstalling just the default cygwin package and the
problem persisted.

Is there a way to tell what version of the dll I have?

Any suggestions on how to resolve this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Drew Marti
drew.marti@seagate.com