how to start properly the X server at session start without the X menu?

Hi,

I used to have the X server launched automatically when I start a new
windows session (windows 7). I had the following shortcut in my
Startup folder
Target: C:\Softs\cygwin64\bin\run.exe /usr/bin/bash.exe -l -c
/usr/bin/startxwin.exe
Start in: C:\Softs\cygwin64\bin

Then I was able to start any X program from command line. That woked
fine. By the way it seems that the DISPLAY environment variable was
127.0.0.1:0.0.

This does not work anymore.

I have found that in Cygwin-X menu, there is an Xwin Server shortcut
with the following:
Target: C:\Softs\cygwin64\bin\run.exe --quote /usr/bin/bash.exe -l -c
"cd; /usr/bin/startxwin"
Start in: C:\Softs\cygwin64

This seems to work differently:
- the DISPLAY variable has to be just :0 to work from command line,
- there is an additionnal tray icon with X menu with many applications.

I do not want the menu and I would like to have again the X server
started automatically without manually change the DISPLAY variable.
How can I come back to the old behavior?

Regards,

FrÃdÃric