FAST_CWD pointer

Hi,

When running the Hiawatha webserver on a Windows 10 system, I get the following error:

0 [main] wigwam 812 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com 0 [main] hiawatha 6172 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com

I have no idea what this means or how to solve it. It ran fine on Windows XP and Windows 7. Windows 10 also causes an issue with cygrunsrv.exe. My guess is that it also as something to do with this issue.

Any advice is more than welcome. To test for yourself, visit https://www.hiawatha-webserver.org/download, download the Windows package, unzip to a suitable location and run Hiawatha.bat.

Kind regards,
Hugo