Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.4.0-0.9

Hi,

I came across 'child_info_fork' issues when trying install ruby
'tmuxinator' gem. Rebaseall seemed not solve this problem.

I installed ruby 2.2.3 following the link
https://gist.github.com/DQNEO/67442bbe0c60f3220595.

Then, issue the command `gem install tmuxinator`, got the errors below:

  1240 [main] ruby 4032 child_info_fork::abort:      1 [main] ruby
3032 child_info_fork::abort: unable to remap cygssl-1.0.0.dll to same
address as parent (0x690000) - try running rebaseaFetching:
thor-0.19.1.gem (100%)Successfully installed erubis-2.7.0rbenv: error
in gem-rehash (Errno::EAGAIN: Resource temporarily unavailable -
rbenv)      2 [main] ruby 3644 child_info_fork::abort:
C:\cygwin\bin\cygssp-0.dll: Loaded to different address:
parent(0x2D0000) != child(0x260000    270 [main] ruby 3752
child_info_fork::abort: C:\cygwin\bin\cygssp-0.dll: Loaded to
different address: parent(0x2D0000) != child(0x3D0000     62 [main]
ruby 1104 child_info_fork::abort: C:\cygwin\bin\cygssp-0.dll: Loaded
to different address: parent(0x2D0000) != child(0x260000     66 [main]
ruby 1848 child_info_fork::abort: address space needed by 'cygz.dll'
(0x3E0000) is already occupied      1 [main] ruby 2636
child_info_fork::abort: C:\cygwin\bin\cygssp-0.dll: Loaded to
different address: parent(0x2D0000) != child(0x260000    287 [main]
ruby 4088 child_info_fork::abort: address space needed by 'cygz.dll'
(0x3E0000) is already occupied    227 [main] ruby 324
child_info_fork::abort: address space needed by 'fcntl.so' (0x710000)
is already occupied     65 [main] ruby 3580 child_info_fork::abort:
address space needed by 'cygz.dll' (0x3E0000) is already occupied
253 [main] ruby 3648 child_info_fork::abort: address space needed by
'fcntl.so' (0x710000) is already occupied     86 [main] ruby 3908
child_info_fork::abort: C:\cygwin\bin\cygssp-0.dll: Loaded to
different address: parent(0x2D0000) != child(0x3D0000    484 [main]
ruby 2236 child_info_fork::abort: address space needed by 'fcntl.so'
(0x710000) is already occupied     18 [main] ruby 3684
child_info_fork::abort: address space needed by 'cygssl-1.0.0.dll'
(0x690000) is already occupied    415 [main] ruby 2328
child_info_fork::abort: C:\cygwin\bin\cygssp-0.dll: Loaded to
different address: parent(0x2D0000) != child(0x260000      3 [main]
ruby 2324 child_info_fork::abort: C:\cygwin\bin\cygssp-0.dll: Loaded
to different address: parent(0x2D0000) != child(0x260000      5 [main]
ruby 2932 child_info_fork::abort: unable to remap fcntl.so to same
address as parent (0x710000) - try running rebaseall    437 [main]
ruby 1580 child_info_fork::abort: address space needed by 'cygz.dll'
(0x3E0000) is already occupied    368 [main] ruby 1656
child_info_fork::abort: address space needed by 'cygz.dll' (0x3E0000)
is already occupied     61 [main] ruby 956 child_info_fork::abort:
address space needed by 'cygssl-1.0.0.dll' (0x690000) is already
occupied     59 [main] ruby 1356 child_info_fork::abort: address space
needed by 'cygz.dll' (0x3E0000) is already occupiedFetching:
erubis-2.7.0.gem (100%)$ gem install tmuxinator