Re: Awk not ouputting results via echo

Hello,

The img2grd program is a Windows code. The script is using the GMT
software that is freely available, and accessed via Cygwin; can also
work via standard windows batch files to a more restricted degree.

The Windows path definition worked fine, thanks for that

The issue seems to be getting the variables calculated via awk into
the region definition (R). The awk version under Cygwin is Gawk, and
it appears to run without issue, although I cannot get the values out
to check the calculation. The echo command does not give any output.
Awk has to be used as bash does not work with floating point numbers
as far as I can see.

I am slowly working my way through a published script to get it running.

Lester