Re: Unison 2.43.3 fails to synchronize execute permission bit

> There was a bug with the umask in the test script.  I have fixed it
> and attached it.

Thanks for reporting this.  I haven't had time to look at it yet, but I
will when I can.  My guess is that the only thing I'll be able to do is
report it upstream, to the unison-users list.  Feel free to do the same if
I don't get to it first.  They've been pretty responsive over the years in
supporting Cygwin.

Have you checked to see whether the same problem happens with earlier
versions of Unison?  That would help.