Issue with system command in Octave 4.0.0 GUI

Hello,

The new Octave 4.0.0 GUI is very impressive. I did discover an issue, though.

Using the system command with 'bash" as an argument, i.e,

> system('bash')

should yield a bash command prompt in the command window. However, this causes the command line interface to hang.

This works in the command-line version..

The system command with other legal bash commands (e.g. 'ls') seems to work fine in the GUI.

I am running 64-bit Cygwin. Output of cygcheck attached.

Regards

James R. Phillips