Re: Mintty Crash on Exit after SSH on Windows 10

Okay,

The plot thickens. After I renamed my home folder so Cygwin would make
a new one. The problem seems to be gone.

I will continue to test and see if it comes back. Maybe something in
my home folder is making it unhappy.

--
eSited LLC
(701) 390-9638