Re: workflow idiom to compare zip/tgz with folder subtree

Greetings, Paul!

> BTW, is your sig obsolete? What's this about terrible english?

One of the ancient teachers (I forgot which one) once walked by the beach with
his students, talking their lessons and what life come by.
And one of his students exclaimed:
- You know so much, is there something left in this world that you don't know?
The teacher turned to him and and said:
- Let me offer you an example.
He then drew some circles in the beach's sand.
- Let's pretend, that the sand on this beach is everything in the world that
could be understood. Then this circle symbolizes everything that I know. And
this one symbolizes what you know. Where they intersect, we both have shared
knowledge. But you sure know something that I do not, so do I know things you
have not experienced or heard of, yet.
- Yes, that's understandable, - the student replied.
- Now, look at the borders of these circles. If so much of the unknown borders
your knowledge, then how do I feel looking around mine?

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...