Unable to send e-Mail from crontab in Cygwin

Hi,
I have set up cygwin in my Windows Vista machine and have configured cron by running the cygrunsrv command.

I am trying to send an automated mail everyday with cron but it is not working out. Could you help me with this?

#Borrowed from anacron
SHELL=/bin/bash
PATH=/usr/sbin:/usr/bin
USER=karthik.techvs@gmail.com
MAILTO="karthik.techvs@gmail.com"
#End borrowed from anacron

15 10 * * * sendmail /USER=karthik.techvs@gmail.com "karthik.techvs@gmail.com" testmail

I have installed the ssmtp package also after i researched about this online.

But it says :

$ ssmtp-config
-bash: ssmtp-config: command not found

Thanks,