Re: NOACL leads to a massive speed slowdown in file system processes

Greetings, Mikkel Filla!

> Wow, that seems a very fast solution. Are there any side effects which
> could be a problem? Else I wonder, why this is not the default setting.

This is not the default exactly because of its nature.
It is unusable. You will not be able to run scripts from such mount point.
However, I don't quite understand the nature of the issue here. Why not assume
all files "executable", and only check the magic word, when we actually trying
to execute them?

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin