Re: Some programs (vi, ssh) crash when screen buffer height is big

Thanks cyg Simple.

> It depends on the level of support you want from this list

In this case, if Cygwin is supposed to work with the regular windows
console? If mintty was created due to Cygwin *not working as expected*
on default windows console, that's a good answer, as long as it's
correct. If Cygwin *should* work on default windows console, then I
would appreciate someone explaining if there's a workaround, if this
would be considered a candidate for development any time soon, things
like that.

I don't expect anything. I'm not paying others to develop. I do hope
the bugs are fixed, one way or another, as I use Cywgin daily, so of
course I'd like it to work in an environment I have and like.

> That is what the installer sets up for you and is expected that you are using.

Installer also sets up Cygwin.bat in the home folder. Run it, run my
tests exactly as described in my previous posts, it will yield in a
break.