Re: setup-x86_64.exe Unable to get setup.ini on all mirrors

Am 23.08.2015, 19:42 Uhr, schrieb Dennis Putnam:

Hi Helmut,

Thanks for the reply. I can download that file but now that I have it,
how do I get setup to use it? However, I don't think that would work

Just to test if you can access it at all but that was expectable.

either since the problem seems to be that cygwin cannot communicate with
the network.

You could copy the setup exe to a different name and run that in case setup is blocked somehow.
First donwload it again.

Disable the firewall.

You could open the taskmanager as admin and kill one obscure process after another and try setup again.

Finally re-install windows ;-)

-Helmut