Re: Updated: maxima-5.36.0-3

On 1/08/2015 7:33 AM, Achim Gratz wrote:
This is the third build of a new upstream release due to an updated
clisp executable.
By default, maxima built with clisp installs and uses its own local copy of the clisp executable used to build maxima. We did this to break the dependency on the installed version of clisp. I know you elected not to this for the cygwin port, but it might be time to reconsider.