RE: httpd immediate segfault on startup

>On 7/26/2015 5:24 PM, Jim Garrison wrote:
>> Google turned up one other question citing the same symptoms, but on a
>> Chinese website, no answers so far.
>>
>> cygcheck.out attached
>>
>> Suggestions on how to troubleshoot?  I can provide an strace output
>> (67k lines, 460kB gzipped) if desired.
>
>[Crickets...]
>
>I can do more troubleshooting if someone can point me in the right direction.  Thanks.

I can't actually help much other than to give you a cygcheck.out from a working system (attached) which was also updated fairly recently.  Also, I have used auto-translation tools (translate.google.com) to help me read Chinese websites in the past, might be worth giving it a try.  Wish I could be more help, let me know if you think of something further I  can do.

Dave