Re: cygutils depends on obsolete libpopt0 package

On 7/28/2015 11:29 AM, Adam Dinwoodie wrote:
According to the 32-bit setup.ini I've just downloaded, the cygutils
package has a single dependency: libpopt0.  However libpopt0 is marked
as an obsolete package.

Can we either reinstate libpopt0 to full package status, so it appears
in the regular setup-x86 package lists, or switch cygutils to depend on
whatever replaced libpopt0 (which I think is popt)?

>      @ libpopt0
>      sdesc: "Obsolete libpopt library"
>      category: _obsolete
>      requires: popt

so libpopt0 is already pulling popt.
It is a purely cosmetic issue, setup is correctly installing the
needed libraries

Regards
Marco