Re: Cygwin date displays only GMT on Win7

Greetings, Siv!

> Hi Andrey,
> The TZSET.exe

TZEDIT, not TZSET.
Please read whole message without skipping lines.

> file couldn't do anything helpful,

It is not supposed to "do anything", unless absolutely necessary.
I used it to confirm that the respective timezone was properly registered, and
it was, indeed, registered properly.

> but after looking in the
> Win7 control panel, in the "Date and Time" config, there was an option which
> was not set (never knew about it).

Not set as in - you had no timezone selected? I don't know how is that
possible, but all right. It may explain the issue you was observing.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...